This cleansing oil contains a blend of botanical oils that thoroughly cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture—an essential first step for any skincare ritual and antioxidant benefits. Gently and effectively dissolves makeup and impurities it easily rinses away makeup completely, leaving skin fresh and pure without clogging pores. This cleanser quickly removes all types of makeup, including waterproof, revealing incredibly clean, hydrated, and clear skin. The natural sunflower and coconut oil instantly dissolves makeup without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Its non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling comfortable, never tight.
Calendula Wildflower has great anti-inflammatory properties making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, rashes, eczema, and related conditions. It helps soothe sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions.
Geranium oil helps to alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness. Alleviates the effects of menopause, minimizes inflammation on the skin and improves circulation.
Coconut Oil with high fat content coconut oil can help improve certain skin conditions by healing wounds, reducing rashes and preventing acne. Its anti-inflammatory effect works wonders for soothing skin ailments.
Sunflower Seed Oil is rich linoleic acid. Its other components include oleic acid and palmitic acid. In addition to these, it contains lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols, high in vitamins A, D, and E. Sunflower seed oil is super nourishing and conditioning for the skin.
How to use:
- Begin with dry hands and a dry face.
- Apply 5 to 7 pumps to dry skin and gently massage over face to dissolve makeup and impurities, while breathing in the relaxing, spa-like aroma.
- Close eyes and gently massage over eye makeup
- Dampen fingertips and continue to massage.
- Use a warm damp washcloth to remove the face makeup
- Pump a small amount onto a moist cotton pad.
- Gently press over eye area for a few seconds then wipe with downward strokes using gentle wiping motions, sweep makeup away.
- Finish with a clean, moist cotton pad
- Use a new saturated cotton pad or tissue for lipstick removal.