- Avocado Oil has high level of Vitamin E that prevents the skin from inflammations and itchiness thereby helping skin to maintain its health and softness. The antioxidants present in the oil is also found to be capable of soothing even sunburned skin. Research works have proved that they are effective against skin related diseases like eczema.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is rich linoleic acid. Its other components include oleic acid and palmitic acid. In addition to these, it contains lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols, high in vitamins A, D, and E. Sunflower seed oil is super nourishing and conditioning for the skin.
- Pracaxi Seed Oil comes from a pracaxi tree found in Brazil. According to it”s organic natural, this oil helps treatment of skin spots, depigmentation, severe acne, acne scars, while also hydrating the skin and promoting cellular renewal. Pracaxi oil has moisturizing properties that can be used in the hair to keep your hair moisturized and healthy.
- Jasmine Essential Oil Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin’s moisture content and increase its elasticity. Jasmine oil is very soothing, calming and revitalizing oil. It soothes the nerves whilst restoring optimism and energy. It is still probably most famous for being an aphrodisiac……bringing out feelings of love and emotional warmth. And that is the why Jasmine essential oil is one of mine favorite ingredients in this line.
- Geranium Essential Oil helps to alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness. Alleviates the effects of menopause, minimizes inflammation on the skin and improves circulation.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a few drops on cleansed face morning and evening. It replaces moisturizing creams and SPF can be applied on top of it. Just give the face oil a few minutes to sink in. You can also apply your favorite moisturizer afterwards.